Apparently, it’s not just teens and tweens who want to learn how to achieve Miley Cyrus hair, even adults love the look of a long, luxurious blond mane. If you want this look you have several options for achieving it.
First of all if you have long blond hair you can just style your hair in this fashion. To do that you will need to follow some simple steps:
1. With your completely dry, thoroughly brush your hair. Make sure it is totally tangle free.
2. Get some big (about 1″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter) hair rollers. Make sure that you get the type that are easy to remove from your hair. Some rollers are better at not just achieving the style you want but their design makes them less likely to damage your hair too. That is the kind you want to get since the heat of curling your hair is bad enough.
3. Start on one side of your head and take small sections of hair. Roll the hair in the curler all the way up as far as you can with the roller. Keep working your way around your head until you have curled all your hair. Let cool and remove rollers.
4. You can also get the same look by using a curling iron with a big barrel. If you use a curling iron you only have to leave it on the hair for 8 seconds at the most. Remember, heat damages your hair so do the very least you can and still achieve the look you want to have.
5. After removing the curling iron or curlers, lightly run your fingers through your hair to soften the curls. Doing this will soften the curls as well as give your hair the tousled look.
6. Finish with a hydrating product that can double as a holding product. That will keep your hair in place and also help you undo some of the damage you’ve just done to it.
If you don’t have long hair, blond or otherwise, and you still want to learn how to achieve Miley Cyrus hair, you can get hair extensions to achieve this look. Hair extensions are becoming more and more popular and allow you to get the length you want, even though it is just on a temporary basis.
These extensions can last up to 6 weeks if they were properly applied and are properly cared for. They are bonded using glue and there can be a large difference in the quality of the extensions and the quality of the glue that is used.
Ask your hair stylist to put them in for you. Please be aware that they will fall out over time, a little here and a little there so you will need frequent trims of your hair to keep it looking right and to cover any ‘holes’ from where an extension has fallen out.
Now that you have learned how to achieve Miley Cyrus hair it’s up to you to find the method that works best for you. You will have a slightly easier time of it if your hair is already long and healthy, but even if it’s not, you can still get the hair style you really want.